Sunday 27 June 2010

Weekly Weigh-in - 27/06/10

This is my first weigh-in as part of my marathon training. Impressively after spending two weeks on holiday in America eating whatever I wanted I've managed to lose a bit of weight, I'm guessing it must have been all of the walking.

My starting weight is: 73.8 kg (162.7 lbs).

My target weight is approx. 60 kg (132.3 lbs) but we'll see how I'm looking when I approach that weight, I've been "too skinny" before and don't want to do that again. So if need be as I approach marathon day and as my training intensifies I will speak to the nutritionist we have supporting our charity team and get them to bulk me up some.

Still to lose - 13 kg (30 lbs).

The aim for the next 10 months will be to weigh-in first thing every Sunday morning.

No comments: